Alexander Grace recommends Yours App – grab a discount now!
Alexander Grace is an Australian Youtuber. His channel is focused on relationship philosophy – exploring the psychology of attraction, gender, dating, relationship and sexuality. His main aim of the channel is to educate people on evolutionary psychology and biology so that men and women understand each other better and can find happiness and fulfillment in their relationships. He also features collaboration videos from individuals around the world interviewing women on topics of dating and relationships. As of May 30, 2022, Alexander’s channel has gained 233K subscribers and almost 57 million total views.
Since psychology and mental well-being is very important for Alexander, he decided to partner with Yours App – a mindfulness app that helps you rejuvenate your body, mind and soul with musical soundscapes, meditations, sleep stories which also includes advice from team of expert psychologists. Also with Alexander Grace coupon code you can get Yours App with 60% OFF!
How to get the Yours App special deal from Alexander Grace?
In one of Alexander’s most recent videos, he offered a special coupon code for Yours App. Currently, it’s 60% off for 1 year subscription, making it just $4 per month! Here at TipsFromGeeks we managed to get this deal available right from our website, so simply tap on one of the buttons below and the discount will apply instantly. Don’t waste time and grab it while it’s available!
What is Yours App and How it Might Help You?
Yours is an app that takes a holistic approach to self-care by combining hundreds of hours of content both for the body and the mind. The goal of Yours App is to provide an irresistible safe haven where you can take guilt-free time for yourself through specially designed meditation rituals, sleep stories, yoga practices, and soundscapes. Everyday.
And the best bit is that it’s all tailored to you! There’s no need to wade through videos and audio that aren’t for you – using clever AI technology, Yours App will find the best program based on your habits and needs to help your body and mind.
What Are The Best Yours App Features?
If you want better sleep, learn meditation, follow easy daily fitness programs, generally de-stress and start new habits to be a newer, better you, then you’ll love Yours App.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Hours of ultra-relaxing sleep stories to help beat insomnia and to fall into a quicker, deeper sleep state every single night;
- Sleep-inducing and positive narratives about travel, mental health, fairy tales and fantasy, classic novels, and body image and LGBT+ themes are added weekly;
- Your favorite celebrities lend their voices to tell their very own stories focused on positive mental health experiences;
- Mindfulness meditation courses and breathing rituals trains you to lower stress levels and channel your focus on the present moment;
- Play a library of ambient soundscapes to suit your mood. From relaxing Low-Fi and dreamy nature sounds, to super-charged tunes and tantalizing ASMR to awaken the mind, body and senses;
- For pregnant users, specially created sleep stories and mindfulness tips to follow and provide companionship through your life changing three trimesters;
- Specially designed sleep stories for children to wind down to and drift off to an imaginary place. They’ll shake off the feelings of the day and will feel well-rested for a more productive day tomorrow and beyond;
- Expert support for body and mind;
- Hundreds of hours of yoga videos guided by expert yogis in aspirational landscapes. From in-depth courses to dip-in, dip-out quick fixes;
- Fitness experts guide you through simple and effective training techniques to shape, tone and relieve muscle pain and stress;
- Latest news, research and tips from psychology experts in monthly blogs providing insight in everything mental health related;
- Tailored content just for you!
Alexander Grace is an Australian Youtuber. His channel is focused on relationship philosophy – exploring the psychology of attraction, gender, dating, relationship and sexuality. His main aim of the channel is to educate people on evolutionary psychology and biology so that men and women understand each other better and can find happiness and fulfillment in…